Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Family Traits


Family Traits are the traits you get from your parent, like if you have blue eyes, which means that one of your parents have blue eyes. My family traits are I have black hair, dark-brown eyes, short and other stuff I could have get from my parents. I have black hair because both of my parents have black hair(but my mom has a little light brown hair color). Also i got my eye color by they both had the same eye color. I think I'm short by my dad is kind of short, but i think that I'm short because i dont exercise that much and don't drink enough milk.


My brother and my sister has the same trait as me, exept their height. That means that i got my height from my dad and my sister and brother got their height from my mom. Most people call me short or shorty, but I don't think that I'm short because there is more people that is shorter that me. Also its because of the dna/chromosome that was dominant on my height. For example, if their is more big B's then which ever height that represent big B is the dominant one.

No comments:

Post a Comment